Thursday, June 3, 2010


I love the outdoors to see what beautiful this world is. Most of the time I just sit at home reading a book. Or seeing what else I can do to improve my cooking skills.(Now that I have to cook... :)...) Traveling is something I do enjoy. Seeing places that I have never been. Spending time with people that I love getting to know them better.
Caleb loves to go fishing and hunting. Loves to go out and have fun with dad and brother as well.
He is always wanting to go out and do something. He is an outdoors man. He loves skateboarding. Always trying to make others happy. Trying to make someone smile when they are having a bad day. Works hard at anything he does. I married a really wonderful man.






1 comment:

  1. You guys are great! Good luck with the cooking. Don't worry too much though. Caleb will eat anything. ^_^

    ReplyDelete