Friday, June 11, 2010

Baking time and memories

Yesterday was my birthday. I made banana bread and then I thought I would try to make a cake as well. Both of them turned out really good. My sweet husband bought me a video camera and also a video game. That night he took me to Texas road house. We both had the ribs and I believe I got sick from my meal. I have been feeling rather sick today. Food doesn't look good to me at all.

Over all I had a wonderful birthday...Yae I am 22 this year. It is crazy. That means my dad will be 62 this year.

Today is my Grandpa Harward's birthday. I sure miss him, he was a wonderful man. What I remember is he had a green thumb. He could plant anything, you name it he could grow it. I remember visiting and eating sweet corn on the cob. Oh it was sooo good. Also his peaches they were heavenly. His flower garden was so beautiful and smelled like you were in a meadow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Em. Sorry that your yummy birthday dinner made you sick. Thanks for the reminder about Grandpa. I forgot that it was his birthday. I miss him, too.

    ReplyDelete