Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New addition to our family

On Sept 16th John Riley was born. He was 8lbs and 13oz. His length was 21in. Has lots of hathat was dark, now it is lighting up. There is some red in it... Caleb's happy about that. Thankfully he is a really good baby. He doesn't fuss all that much only if he is hungry or wants to be held.
Now he is 10 or even 11 pounds.
He is starting to find his voice, cooing and oohing. Riley is a very smiley baby, He also gives very worried looks which is really adorable.

Caleb loves being a dad. This past week he was sick so he hasn't been able to hold Riley all that much. He said to me "I haven't had much time with our son.
I want to spend time with him." Caleb is always trying to get Riley to smile or talk back to him. He isn't afraid to change a dirty diaper even. (Yay I don't have to change all the diapers myself.)
I love my Family and thankful that I have a really good husband who helps me out.


1 comment:

  1. I'm finally doing a little blog watching. Cute pictures of the little cutie! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete